You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
**In this exercise, you will compute the cost of a reservation based on several factors. The figure shows the complete form.**
• Save and execute the file named [ChO4Ex5.exe]. Set the drive designator as necessary. Enter the values shown, and then click the Calculate button. The cost of the reservation appears in the output section of the form. Exit the solution.
• Create a new solution named YourName_Unit01.sln.
• Create the control instances on the form as shown in the Figure. Note that the form contains multiple group boxes, DateTime Picker controls, and a NumericUpDown control.
The cost of a hotel room is based on the following rules:
• The base rate for the room depends on the room type. Standard = 84.50, Deluxe = 104.50, and Suite = 154.50.
• If the number of guests is greater than 2, a $10.00 charge is imposed on each additional guest per night.
• An additional rollaway bed costs $5.00 per night.
• Declare constants as necessary to store the various rates.
• Using the rules described in the previous list, write the code to calculate the cost of the hotel room and display the output. Format all of the output. Make the Calculate button the accept button.
• The Clear button should clear all of the output values, set the arrival and checkout date to the current date, and set the room type to standard. Remove the check from the Additional Rollaway Bed check box and, finally, set the default number of guests to 2.
• Write the code for the Exit button to exit the solution.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP Home Edition
I have five simple programs like this that will take an experience programmer just a short time to do!