VB. Net 2005 Distributions grid

CANCELLED
Bids
1
Avg Bid (USD)
$170
Project Budget (USD)
$30 - $5000

Project Description:
We are looking for a distributions grid for Visual Studio 2005 (Framework 2.0).

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.


2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) The distribution grid should have the following features:
a)To be able to specify, for each row, the type allowed for the row (integer, float, currency, percentage)
b)To be able to specify, for each row, the number of decimal if the row type is float, currency or percentage)

c)To be able to specify the symbol of the row (%, $, £, …)

d)To be able to specify, for each row, an optional minimum and maximum value (if the row is a percentage type, the min and max value must automatically be set to 0 and 100)

e)The grid must be able to validate if the values from the user are in ascending order (optional) (see the following example). If the values are not in ascending order, a warning message (specified as an input) must appear near the grid.

f)As mentioned in #5, we must be able to specify the warning message if the values are not in ascending order.

g)Also, we must be able to specify the warning message if the value is lower than the minimum value for the row or higher than the maximum value for the row.

h)We should be able to specify a title for each row in column 1.

i)We should be able to specify a title for the grid.

j)We should be able to show, for each row, a row total.

k)We should be able to specify, for each row, the decimal indicator (. or ,), the thousands separator (125 000 or 125,000), the negative symbol (-125000 or (125000)). For negative numbers, we should be able to specify the color of the font.

l)We should have a button to be able to reset the grid (and the total) and show only the first column.

m)The grid must be “dynamic??. The grid must add new columns automatically if the probability percentage is not equal to 100%. Per example, if, in the first column of data, the user puts 75% in the probability row, the grid must automatically add a new column with 25% as the default for probability and so on. The user must be able to modify the 25% to, let’s say, 15% and the grid must then add a new column with 10% as the new probability percentage (only for percentage-type rows).

n)We must be able to set the maximum number of columns (excluding the first column that is used for titles)

o)We must be able to feed the grid with a datatable or manually using these 2 functions:

i.WriteValue(Value, Line, Column): This function will receive a number (no format) and will write the formatted number in the proper cell according to the specified row format. For example, the function will receive 152356,95 as the input number. This function will then write in column 6, row 2 (parameters) 152 356,95$ if the row type is currency, the symbol is $, the decimal separator is a comma (,) and the thousands separator is a space.

ii.ReturnValue(Line, Column): This function will return the unformatted number of a given cell. For example, if the value of cell(2,5) is 152 356,95$, this function will return 152356,95



## Platform

- [url removed, login to view] 2005 (Framwork 2.0)
- Office XP

Skills required:
.NET, Engineering, MySQL, PHP, Software Architecture, Software Testing, Visual Basic
Additional Files: zRAC_DOC_NameCryptedToProtectYourPrivacy_X2007118134047405609167715830743635222006468226703376150316703000843652.zip
About the employer:
Verified
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.