You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a **Point-of-Sale and Inventory System** for my small **Agriculture and Veterinarian Supply Store**. I want that system to pattern just like the **Inventory Power** program found in **http://www.inventorysoft.com**. But it should be **customized to my business needs**. Also NO barcode scanning needed. Pls download the evaluation copy to try it for yourself first before bidding. It must have **user login and can print forms for inventory, sales and invoice like Inventory Power**. Pls use **Data Report** for the print forms and NOT Crystal Report. The data should be stored in MS Access MDB. I just require stand-alone system for now but I would appreciate if you can make it ready to be accessible to another computer. You should be able to deliver an initial output of the entire system within 2 weeks for me to test and comment. Pls do expect modifications since I will be testing it for my store**. I will be providing the details of this project to the winning bidder**. But I require the bidder to atleast not have other commitments/projects to concentrate fully in this project. The bidder should be communicative, very good in Visual Basic 6.0 database programming, provides fully commented code with user manual and can prove me with previous work on POS and Inventory and is working 24/7.
I dont have much finances to pour out for such project but you should expect similar projects be given in the future especially for the expansion of my business. Please do show your forte in Database Systems using Visual Basic by showing previous work.
If you need clarifications, pls feel free to mention them.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. 4.) Complete Source Code and Technical Documentation of the Program. 5.) Fully commented code and manual
1. Visual Basic 6.0 adn MS Access
2. Can be installed and run in Win 98, Win2000, and Win XP.
3. Look and Feel like Inventory Power and/or Win XP
4. Preferrable accessible thru the network