You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a VB.NET programmer.first i need him/her for this small work,if i get perfection,I'll hire him permanently.I need some UI changes in an accounting app.Changes are:
1. Change datasource from (MSAccess) to SQLServer)
2. Allow for name/pwd to login, Difft categories of login, with users being able to change their passwords
3. Navigation panel sd only have the treeview control, as well as the currentview pane (ie the buttons controls sd be removed)
4. Treeview will be indented as follows:
Products and Orders
5. Items in the treeview sd be loaded/read from a table in the database
6. Right panel will show sub items (similar to the view when Contacts root folder is clicked), with description of selected item on the status bar. Data entry form and grid form sd be shown as separate mdi-child forms, not hosted within the right panel.
7. Where a grid view is based on linked tables, there sd be separate grids for each view (see example of Customer Orders in Access Northwind) not a nested grid (as in Orders grid form in Janus Northwind)
8. Reports will be based on Activereports.net from Data Dynamics, toolbar and user interface controls to be based on Janus UI controls to have Office2003 look and feel as in the Janus Northwind sample
9. Application sd be fully functional with updates/deletes being posted directly to the back-end
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).