You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a script that get data from a web API and store it to a mysql database using AJAX.
API is from DOTA 2 game. This API is very easy to use, I will explain to you in 10 minutes or you can get the info here: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=58317
I can help you with the API to get the script done faster and better.
The script currently works fine, and I can get the data from the matches but I need to add some features:
- I need to improve a little the interface just to show the current match the script is at, the next match. Just some basic debug info to see that the program is running properly.
- I need to be able to start a search from the last match or from a date and the script must run by itself until I stop it.
- I need that the script run the results one by one, to avoid to do a lot of API Calls every seccond. But it must run at very high speed like now its running.
- I need that when the 500 games are stored (using the start_at_match_id to parse the other pages of the list and GetMatchDetails to introduce the data to MySQL), he must get the next 500 using the date_max parameters and perform the same again. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmzCag1uhT8NdEdGTVJXMi1kczVKeUVJZVpTNkVyYXc
- I need to save all the data to MySQL (this is already done and working propertly).
- I need to be able to get the match info of any match using the match_id parameter.
- I need to get the user name using http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamUser/GetPlayerSummaries/v0002/?key=C77333CE2E0AB8E90975ED0DCA3CF0B4&steamids=account_id and store it too.
I uploaded the script, please take a look at first to see if you can do this job.
I will provide you with a database to work with.