Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Add Adobe Flash 10 Video Player to existing website Project
Project is in 3 parts - add video player / add webcam video recording / add upload from mobile device - to existing website www.loomzy.com
1. Delete existing video player and change to Adobe Flash 10 Video Player (the same as YouTube uses – important – must be EXACTLY the same type of video player as YouTube uses and work / display the same way)
2. All thumbnail pictures of videos on all pages must display a thumbnail picture – no text saying “No Image” – (important – MUST have a thumbnail picture on every thumbnail of a video).
3. From home page it must be just one (1) click to play a video – example:
Go to http://loomzy.com/index.php
1st Click – click on any thumbnail picture – page refreshes in a new page – http://loomzy.com/searchsongs.php?songid=104
Video will start to play automatically when this page is loaded and ready.
Video File Formats
Video file formats that can be uploaded to Loomzy.com are: (same format as can currently upload to YouTube).
Windows Media Video (.WMV)
.3GP (cell phones)
.FLV (adobe flash)
.SWF (shockwave flash)v
NOTES FOR PART 1:
Videos can only be played - they cannot be saved unless the visitor buys the video from the PayPal or credit card page and downloads the video.
Videos will only play on Loomzy.com, when Loomzy.com is closed, or visitor goes to another page, video player will also close and the video will not be saved (unless they buy and download the video). Videos cannot be transferred to other websites (unless they buy and download the video).
1. To be able to record a video from your webcam (from PC / Laptop, etc) while logged in to Loomzy.com and directly upload / save it to Loomzy.com. There will need to be a button added on the “Upload Your Song” page that says “Record Video from Webcam” and then the display box in the middle of the Adobe Flash 10 video player that allows Loomzy.com access to their webcam (see YouTube for example)
1. To be able to upload videos directly from mobile devices – such as from a Blackberry. This video type is .3gp format (same as can upload to YouTube)
2. The “Upload Your Song” page on Loomzy.com will need to be changed to have added “Upload from PC” and “Upload from Mobile”.
NOTES FOR PART 3:
EXAMPLE - A visitor must be able to make a video from their Blackberry and save it on their Blackberry, sign in to Loomzy.com from their Blackberry and directly upload their video from Blackberry to Loomzy.com, without using a PC. This also can be done from any internet capable mobile device (such as Nokia phone, Sony phone, LG phone, Ericson phone, or any other brand that works).
The below YouTube settings need to be able to work from Loomzy.com
Getting Started: Mobile uploading
You can upload videos directly to YouTube from your phone using MMS. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to YouTube from your computer.
2. Click the "My Account" link in the upper right corner.
3. Under Mobile Settings, click the "Mobile Settings" link.
4. Click the "Edit Settings" button.
5. Fill in all the appropriate fields.
6. Click the "Save Settings" button.
When you're done creating your profile, you'll see an email address that's unique to you. By sending an MMS message to that email address, you can upload videos from your mobile phone.
Millions of people currently use YouTube so they are already familiar with YouTube video player and video file format type, and also uploading from mobile device, so the idea is to make all video and uploading on Loomzy.com the same as YouTube type / format / style so people can use Loomzy very easily. Use YouTube as an example of how the video player should work and how the “uploading videos” works.
Please see attached Layout example
Please quote best price and time required. Price to include cost of Adobe Flash 10 Video software.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)