You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working and all-around *SYMFONY* web developer to join our team on a PERMANENT basis. You will be given regular work for 20-40 hours per week but *YOU MUST* be an expert in Symfony and be well-versed in OOP! The successful candidate will:
(1) Have 5+ years of web development experience
(3) Be familiar with the MVC/HMVC coding style(s)
(4) Have strong skills in the Symfony framework and be native to it (you will mostly be using Symfony 1.2).
(6) Write clean, well commented code according to the standards set by the particular PHP framework or as instructed.
(7) Communicate fluently in English and *MUST* reply within 24 hours at the latest.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
(1) Dedication: Ability to work 20-40 hours per week
(2) Honesty: We are web developers as well, so when you try to lie about some work that should take for example 37 minutes and instead you round that off to 1 hour or maybe declare that as 2 hours, we will know and we will get rid of you!
(3) Resiliency: This is a long-term position. If you are planning on leaving camp after a couple of months then we do not want you. You must be able to stick with the plan through thick and thin and demonstrate that you have worked in long-term positions before.
All candidates *MUST* submit examples of previous web development/design experience as part of their bid. Furthermore, all candidates *MUST* mention the sentence "I CAN DO SYMFONY" in their bid to prove that they read the full bid and understand the undertaking.
*ONLY INDIVIDUALS PLEASE*