We are looking for developers to create a site very similar to Adultwork.com in terms of usability and features. The layout and feel to the site will be different but features will be similar.
This is a large project with a good budget so please submit a detailed proposal listing functionality and timescale estimates. I suggest you take time to have a thorough look around the site to familiarise yourself with its features and functions before bidding. Please also send examples of your previous developments of similar complexity.
• Profile set up facility (ideally with a profile wizard to assist users and site management – the system needs to be able to delete accounts which have not reached a defined % of completion in a certain time frame). Profiles must be user friendly and have the ability to be extensive.
• Internal mail system
• Photo, Video & Product content management system to control upload, management and sale/rentals of products. Sales via one off purchases and a rental system.
• Booking system for providers. Booking system to be linked to the feedback/rating system.
• Schedule - showing providers availability and with a notification system when a provider comes online.
• Search engine with extensive options
• Review/Feedback/Rating system
• Token System – this needs to be able to control tokens earned, purchased and spent.
• Shopping cart – to be able to control sale of digital and tangible products. Sales and rentals
• Webcam facility (Direct, Group and Free chat)
• Phone chat facility (Direct & SMS)
• Provider cost set up - to allow providers to define their own charges for services & sales.
• Forum for providers and users with moderation functions
• Hotlists to save favourite providers
• Group Feature - providers to be able to set up groups.
• Featured Providers – Featured slots which will be sold as advertising.
• Help Centre to provide ‘How To’s’ for providers
• Geo Area Blocking - providers to be able to block regions they can be viewed from.
• SMS alerts for providers & users for booking confirmations and to notify when a provider comes online
• Affiliate/Referral Scheme
• Competitions will be run for providers thus we will need ways to track sales, popularity, votes, etc
**This is NOT an exhaustive list but a general oversight of the work required for this project.
The site will be available in several languages and will need to direct users to their local language via IP recognition.
On-going development will be required and this must be evaluated by the successful developer. Once bids are evaluated a short list will be compiled at this point you will be expected to sign an NDA. The successful candidate needs to speak and write fluent English.
Please do not send generic emails about your work, they will be deleted. I wish to receive emails specific to this project. Payment on completion and after thorough testing and debugging.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your bids.