You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
• Be responsible in enhancing and maintaining our law firm website
• Be tasked to develop a website for our real estate business and continually enhance it after
• To continuously monitor our website to prevent dead pages/down links and immediately correct any problems if they arise
• Optimize the websites and every webpage on search engines
• Use SEO strategies to increase the numbers of unique visitors driven to our websites
• Be able to commit to in depth keyword research to unearth high commercial intent, high search volume, low competition keywords
• Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build the website ranking, profile and traffic
• Provide a daily work accomplishment report
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in website development and search engine optimization
• Must be able to provide a website design portfolio and at least 2 pages of SEO optimized domain names
• Have a sound understanding of all on-page SEO best practices such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture (i.e. SEO-friendly URL structure, internal linking, SEO-friendly scripts and CMS, etc).
• Have a passion for web development and SEO
• Flexible and proficient
• Innovative and reliable
• Problem-solver and self-motivated
How to Apply:
Email with your cover letter in the body of the email and resume as a Word/PDF attachment. Email with subject: WEB DEVELOPER WITH SEO EXPERTISE. Please include your salary requirements in the body of the email.