• Australian Livestock Management (ALM) is a training business within the Australian livestock industry.
• We wish to develop a website that provides our audience with a clear understanding of our business, the courses that are being supplied, how people can attend courses, a sign up system and a payment gateway.
• Our audience will be professionals and semi-professionals within the Australian livestock industry. This will include companies of over 200 employees through to companies of 5 or less employees
• We wish to obtain a point of difference through being a dedicated livestock training business (as opposed to having livestock training as a subset of a larger offering of training), we are a young and dynamic company, we are linked to our parent Blue Sky Agribusiness (www.blueskyag.com.au), we are Australian and we are rural and we are livestock specific
• Websites to review that we wish to compare with are:
• The pages we require include:
o About Us
o Safety Equipment
o Contact Us
• We also require a payment gateway linked to our courses and our safety products so that people can purchase online courses and safety products. This would need to include for courses personal information and which course they would like to attend and when. Safety products would be a shopping cart style purchase systems. We will accept Credit Card and PayPal for equipment and Credit Card, Direct Debit and PayPal for courses.
• We wish the site to have a livestock and Australian rural feel with livestock images (which can be supplied), people working with livestock and people undertaking courses.
• Colours are red, white and blue as per our logo (attached). We have this logo in a number of formats