Need some work done? Post a Project Today
** This website will be an Australian website **
The website is to act as a user friendly APA reference generator where student can connect via signing up with an online form or connect with social media tools (Facebook, Linkedin, Google+)
It MUST be based on the current standard APA referencing guide, which I can supply. Here are some website that do something similar:
http://reffor.us/, http://www.citefast.com/, http://citationmachine.net/index2.php
The problem with them is they are clumsy, look ugly and aren't accurate to the current Australian standard APA referencing system used at Universities.
The website is to look and behave like http://www.grammarly.com/ and on the frontpage users can "try" the APA referencing generator.
The website will be a free service for all users until the customer base grows to a certain size, and needs to do the following
- users create references based on "assignment" which can be saved, under each assignment the APA generator automatically generates the reference in a list (alphabetically) just like how http://www.citefast.com/ does it. It is to also provide a In-Text citation example as well.
- free service and people signup via social media tools
- simplistic and friendly design with the look and feel just like grammerly.com
- just like grammerly.com, there are no top level menu items etc, all other links are placed at the sites footer. When a user logs in, they are presented with there "dashboard" where as they start a new assignment or go back a saved assignment (other tools like delete assignment need to be available).
- when a new assignment is created, user start adding there references which automatically list in alphabetical order, and when completed, the list can be downloaded in word/pdf so they can copy into there assignment.
- Australian based website
the site works just like all other APA generator sites, except users can save there references as "assignments", it is to look professional just like grammerly.com, it needs social media attachment to signup/login with integrate "like" features to help promote the site. The website will need a clean skin, a nice logo like grammerly, and icons etc.
Additional Project Description:
02/12/2013 at 17:16 EST
URGENT START REQUIRED!
- All design and graphics need to be included.
- Coding the APA references smarts needs to be included
- Facebook integration
- I have draft sketches of the pages