You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A website will be developed for tracking auto expenses. The users will be able to store their vehicle data in one place and the website enables comparison of their performance.
The primary scope is development of a website for tracking auto expenses. The database architecture shall be suitable for mobile applications to be developed subsequently (current scope doesn’t include development of mobile applications). The scope includes construction of 7 main pages including their contents, database generation/architecture and client interfaces (saving, exporting, e-mail, etc).
We would like to develop a website capable of integrating with mobile apps and maintaining various data related to auto expenses. It shall be capable of:
- Ability to create username, password and logging into an individual account
- Ability to login using Yahoo, Gmail, twitter accounts
- Storing, retrieving, processing, analysing and exporting various data related to auto expenses and their maintenance information
- Generating reports, comparisons containing graphs based on data submitted
- Sending automatic alerts, messages based on settings specified
- Credit card and/or other payment options for enrolment
- Ability to stream advertisements from external sources
Further details of work scope will be provided to the successful bidder. Please submit your previous works that are of relevance to this project and your proposal for addressing our requirements.