You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
A. Who we are:
We are a publishing company seeking an experienced web-developer to develop our back-end to support our business model.
B. Our business model:
Using technology/internet we seek to aggregate elements of the publishing business. See attachment.
C. The job:
1. A very robust back-end.
2. A back-end that can accommodate as many customers as possible trying to access each or all of our services.
3. A back-end that can integrate as many APIs as required.
4. A back-end that can serve as an virtual office suit for prospective writers.
5. A back-end through which they can access services we are affiliated to such as Elance.
6. Back-end with good and diverse functionality.
The prospective developer should be able to:
1. Provide evidence of previous high level work, and allowing us obtain references the previous clients.
2. Provide a realistic project time frame.
All rights and codes will be owned by me during, and on completion of the project.