You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to hire a developer to build a custom drupal site (and theme) using the PSD files i will provide. let me first explain the basics of the business/site so you know the framework, and then i would like to list some of the important details in this project.
Please Bid with your past experiences links and portfolios of your work.
the site is in the wedding industry. photographers (and videographers) will upload photos (and videos) to the site and then tag the other wedding vendors that are shown in those pictures (videos). visitors to the site, then, will be able to select a a region (i.e., west michigan), and a type of vendor (ie., vendor, florist, etc..), and begin their search by selecting a vendor in that region. upon selecting that vendor (i.e, a specific venue in their area), they will be able to browse all photo galleries and videos that have been tagged with that vendor. and so on...
that's the basics. here's some of the important details of the project:
1. i would like the site to be its own theme so customizations don't get messed up with updates from the theme used in development of the site. and we can do updates of our own in the future.
2. this is a paid membership site. photographers/videographers will be invited to participate and create their accounts. other vendors will be pre-loaded so they can be tagged. however, these other vendors will need to be create their accounts and pay within a set period of time or they will lose their place in the site. photographers/videographers will need to be able to create galleries, select other vendors to tag with the gallery, and manage those galleries (delete, update images, add tags).
3. no membership is required for site users. it is open browsing. i would however like a lightbox feature where they have the option of creating accounts so they can "like" favorite vendors and view that list.
4. i would like images to be able to be pinned to pinterest.
5. image galleries will all be displayed in a custom lightbox overlay (see uploaded PDF for sample).
6. i will provide psd designs for pages as needed as we dive deeper into development. this includes membership creation pages, photo/video uploading, account management pages, etc... i understand you may need to use plugins for these however, the designs will need to be customized to match the look/feel of my site.
7. as you can see in the provided PDF's of page design, i will want the list of tagged vendors to appear upon hover over the title image for a given gallery. so when a site user hovers over the image, they will see a list of the vendors tagged in that gallery. (PDF shows just a list of names, though i will also have an icon that identifies the type of each vendor, i.e., florist, venue, photographer, etc...). this will also need to be coded in a mobile (iphone, ipad) friendly way such that one tap brings up the hover, and the image that comes up is coded as a link to actually go into the gallery.
i'm sure there are more things to cover, but this covers the primary function and features of the site. i will select a few developers based on cost, quality of portfolio, and demonstrated understanding of the scope of this project. and then i would like to be able to skype or IM to go through the site prior to awarding project just to make sure we're on the same page.
finally, i would like to begin work IMMEDIATELY