You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello, I am seeking a designer and developer to build a rather simple but fully functional desktop website and mobile HTML website. I have attached a set of requirements for your review and consideration.
Please review and let me know if you have any questions.
Below are design principles I an looking to leverage.
1. Usability is key, minimum clicks
2. Leverage page overlays (think facebook photo viewer) instead of new windows whenever possible
3. Focus on ease of use associated to the following key pillars of success:
4. Seamless integration with facebook
5. Issuing a new IF should take the minimum amount of clicks as possible
6. Integration with social media (facebook & twitter) is key to making idbebetterif.com go viral.
7. Use bootstrap.js to allow for easy Mobile site build-out
8. Focus on “Minimum Viable Website” techniques discussed here - http://techcrunch.com/2012/07/13/how-to-create-a-minimum-viable-product/. Focus on simplicity of everything.
9. Each IF posting should have a unique 5 character alphanumeric code, for example: ABC23, D3FD1, LOSD4S, etc. IFs should be accessible via direct URL: www.idbebetterif.com/ABC23 where ABC23 is the unique ID of the IF. This should bring user directly to the IF details page.
10. See site http://www.richworldproblems.com/ for example of workable site including Profile.