I need a simple web app where a user will be able to create instructographic (something similar to infographics) (example : http://pinterest.com/bigoak/cool-instructographics/)
Steps involved :
1. User will be given 4-5 template options (as drawn in attachment pdf), and user will pick one template. Templates basically differ by position of text, image and titles.
2. User is given option to choose a background color or background tiles (use any 6-8 background tiles) and show realtime preview of how background will look using jquery (refer to pdf)
3. User is given option to edit border colors for images, title and text including color
4. User can drag drop or upload upto 6 pictures which are drag-able and height of instructographic should be flexible which increases on adding new image.
5. User can now edit text directly in the box(instructographic creator) with options to change text properties (color, font, background color)
6. Last option will be : Show numbers for each step in instructographic or not.
7. Show Preview of final Instructographic and ask for finsih
On submitting, It will result in an instructographic image(png/jpg) which will be downloaded automatically & saved in folder in server