You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am wanting a website designed for my photography business. I am a commercial photographer aiming to be in the fashion industry, and would like a website that reflects this. Features I would like to be included in the site:
* Subheadings of: fashion, beauty, portraits, weddings, blog, contact, biography ect... with the option to add and/or change the titles dependant on the flow of work
* A link to my blog
* A link for clients that provides secure private access to images that they can access, select (but cannot take) and submit for editing.
* Images displayed that cannot be copied and dragged off the page.
* An introduction/entry/loading page into the website with the title of the company.
* A horizontal slideshow of images under each subtitle (with the exception of contact information, blog, contact details and biography).
* A neutral colour palette of whites and greys (can have some black and a little colour).
2 Layouts that I love:
(love the vertical menu bar on the left side of page with the links of blog and facebook on the bottom (would like slightly less space on the left hand side). Like how the white around the slide show highlights the images against the grey background. Also love how the colours of the images standout against the particular shade of grey. Like the large size of images.)
(A simpler, less busy version. Like how the different shade of grey has been used on the slideshow to highlight the display images).