1. Online Camp Registration. Provide parents and participants with the convenience of registering when and where they want, 24 hours a day, with automated email confirmation receipts. Look for camp software providers that offer simple editing tools for use by non-technical staff to create customizable Web registration forms that match the look and feel and the rest of your site.
2. Photo and Email Services. Connect parents and campers through a software solution that allows campers to easily upload photos to share with family and friends. Email services are also important to offer a faster means of sending/receiving letters to family and friends to share in the excitement of camp.
3. Staff and Prospect Application Management. Easily manage staff and prospective participant information in the database. Choose a camp software solution that allows prospective staff to apply online in a customizable application, tracks applicants and hiring statuses, schedules interview dates and times, and records interview notes and applicant history. Your system should even recognize when a new prospect registers and alert staff to follow-up.
4. Online Camper Accounts. Enhance customer service capabilities by enabling participants to securely process payments, view balances, and print statements and invoices online. The system should accept credit cards, debit cards and electronic checks and apply discounts and coupon/promotion codes automatically.
5. Merchandise and Camp Store. Sell products and equipment during online registration and collect camp store deposits. To capitalize on additional revenue streams, look for a camp software system that accepts stand-alone sales, as well as sales during online registration. This will allow your camp to sell excess merchandise year-round. The software should also allow parents to put money toward a camp store account and record camp store purchase history, accessible through the online camper accounts.
6. Program Management. Easily manage program dates, capacities and locations; administer cabins, bunks, groups and activities; and add new programs quickly and easily to your custom online registration form. Your software solution should provide comprehensive program management, as well as custom reports, rosters, and statistics to streamline administration and allow for seamless integration with online registration, forms, donations and payments.
7. Marketing Solutions. Increase registrations through targeted email offers, increased communications, effective online advertising, and participant rewards and incentives. Your camp software provider should be more than just a technology partner; it should also be a marketing partner that will assist you in maximizing the success of your online registrations.
8. Would like that software should do more than just registrations; look a software that can offer a wide variety of solutions to grow as camp needs grow, from online donations and conference center registrations to custom website design and web content management tools.
We should have easy access to a Web-based camp software system from any computer, anytime and anywhere. Would like a comprehensive solution that streamlines all aspects of the administration, offers the ability to view and analyze participant and revenue data, delivers real-time reports for efficient accounting, and increases camper sign-ups and retention through effective marketing and increased communication
9. Camp Registration Forms and Applications
Provide the convenience of registering online 24 hours a day
Customizable registration match the look and feel of your Website
Automatic confirmation email receipts
Manage camp capacity real-time
Allow campers to invite friends to register for camp
Powerful tool to make all changes to the site on your own through simple editing tool
Other Details will be provide to the selected bidder