We have had our website since 2004, we are a well established online business - www.scalesplus.net
Our last major upgrade to our website was in August 2011. This is our 2nd project on Freelancer. We paid $300 for our last project, the work was improving the layout and design of our website, adding a rotating banner and photos to the home page.
We now want to change to a better Content Management System, and further improve our website.
The project involves the following:
- Transfer of all items and information from Shopfactory (the Content Management Software we currently use) to Joomla CMS
- Setting up New Shopping Cart software - Joomla Virtuemart. Transferal of current shipping costs to the new shopping cart - may involve one by one adding products to cart from our current website to get these details. Note that while we have around 200 products, only around 40 are available for purchase through the shopping cart, so it will not take too long to transfer all shipping costs
- Improving the current design and layout of our website
- Adding 1 or 2 new webpages under the Scales category, with text \ photos that I will provide for the new pages. Around 10 - 15 new products to add, I will provide photos and information for these new products
- Creating a working test website, so that I can see the progress and see how to load new products and guide the direction of the work
- Transferal of keywords \ meta tags \ etc to maintain our current high ranking on google, and make it even higher
- Using initiative to create a website that will attract more business
- Willingness to work hard to ensure we have the best website possible
- Knowing that a successful website will result in more work in the future as we continue to build on our success
Please quote for the project, and include hourly rate for extra work that we may require besides the above requirements