We're looking for a working, stripped-down version of prosper.com that will be like btcjam.com. It will accept bitcoins for all currency transactions. Before bidding, please be completely familiar with all of the website's screens and functions at btcjam.com.
## Additional Requirements:
1. The site must be built in a framework like CakePHP or CodeIgniter (coder must inform us of which framework they intend to use).
2. The coding standards at http://pear.php.net/manual/en/standards.php (including the commenting standards at http://pear.php.net/manual/en/standards.comments.php must be followed).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in source code form along with basic instructions for installation and configuration.
2) Deliverables must be installed by the coder in ready-to-run condition into an environment we specify.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law and to the extent not, all deliverables will be assigned to us. We will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.