You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
All necessary scope to create the dedicated domain for our business. In particular the following should be included initially:
The following functions are seen as necessary to be included:
• Who we are;
• Contact us;
• Seminar booking - can be initially via email to set email address;
• Seminar /training sessions calendar - updatable by user;
• Sponsors list - prominent and updatable;
• Newsletter available on web - posted by user;
• Newsletter subscription - should collect data - at least postcode to start with;
• Like us function on Facebook and Twitter - possibly on Youtube;
• Quote of the day/week;
• Info on important subject related events - should be able to be posted ;
• Configuration of the website should allow for future additions of further functions;
• It should be easily expandable and user friendly;
• List of updates possible by user to be provided.
Future required functionalities may include but not be limited the following list;
• Possibility to blog ; register by subject;
• Run charitable events through the web - should include ability to order and sell and keep details of the order but also ability to track the order dispatch and delivery;
• Booking function and payment for the courses - via credit cards or perhaps Paypal ;
• Members login.
Once the Association is established periodic website maintenance will be required to ensure uninterrupted functionality - please nominate recommended activities and frequency.
1.2 Logo and Graphic Design
Initially we would like to create our Logo only for inclusion on our Website. The logo should appeal to Women but also should be business like as charity events will be associated with big business.
Once approved/established - we would require the following to be created:
• business cards - please offer printing costs
• letter head- initially for word processing only
• facsimile- initially for word processing only
• email signature
• With Compliments note