You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a website built similar to calvinharris.co.uk/. The site will include 5 pages : Home, News, Music, Media and Store. I would like the website to be easily content-editable such as Background, Colors, Images, etc.
1. Home: I want the website's homepage to be like Calvin's site, with the calendar-like bar in bottom and the set of posts showing under certain month (which you can learn about it in the example site), and showing different set of posts (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and News posts), and also the boxes showing the releases, like in Calvin's site, in certain month's block. If there is, for example, two release in a month there will be two blocks.
In a certain area of the homepage, I would like a medium-sized slideshow, which I can add links in the photo too. To understand, please look at TaylorSwift.com , in the slideshow, for example, I would like to link "Click Here" in the photo only, so when the user click on "Click Here" in the photo it will link to Example.com. When clicked on other sections of photo, it will not link, it will link only when clicked on "Click Here".
2. News: When you go into that page, there will be News posts which will be shown in Blocks (Grid-based style).
3. Music: The style will be also grid-based. There will be blocks of Releases shown, when clicked on that, a lightbox will shown up with the details in it, the album cover on the right-side, the title and details on the left-side and below of these, there will be links (with icons) of iTunes, Amazon and Official Store.
4. Media: The page's style will be also grid-based. There will be blocks with Pics and Videos shown, and when clicked on that, a lightbox will be shown with the picture and description (for Pictures), when clicked on Video, a lightbox will be shown with the video (embed YouTube video) and description.
5. Store: When hovered on Store, the drop-down menu will be shown with two boxes : Digital Store, Merch Store , where both of them are links.
#Footer : The footer will be there below the calender-like widget in the website, with the copyright text on the right-side, and the links of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and iTunes in logos, and there will be a newsletter system, when clicked on it, a lightbox will shown up with the form where the user can signup to newsletter.
***Content Management System : I would like the site to be fully 100% customizable, including Header, Colors (of Headers of posts, Contents, Descriptions etc.), Backgrounds and others. The site should be editable using suitable CMS ( custom or WordPress ).
~Cost: Please buy a domain for me too: $3/year + Website cost = $33, $43, or $53 for total cost.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you :)
Additional Project Description:
05/19/2013 at 19:36 AKDT
Link for domain registration : www.crazydomains.com.au ($3/yr for .COM)