You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a build out on a company intra/extranet system. We would like the program to be built on a wiki platform, such as drupel, xwiki, twiki, tiki, concursive, etc, although I am open to other suggestions. We would look to have this project delivered in a month or so.
We are a security guard company looking to control our standard operating procedures document (SOP), some HR type forms (injury reports, performance reviews only… nothing with payroll/time&attendance stuff), and communications. Most of this would be centered around document management, some of which would trigger workflows (email or other alerts, approvals of modifications). Brainkeeper.com, Samepage.com, and Editme.com all perform the functions that I want. I am basically looking to have a less feature-rich version of these programs.
A quick explanation of user classes and their various permissions might be of use. The locus of everything is based around a job-site we perform security services. An SOP or other documents are pretty much all tied to a specific job-site. Other documents/functionality are tied to a specific guard/employee, with most guards just tied to one job site. With that in mind, here are the user classes, from lowest to highest permissions.
Company-side -- we have guards (they might work at one or multiple sites), managers (they might be over one or multiple sites), corporate (over everything).
Client-side -- site managers (might be over one or multiple sites) and corporate super user.
On the Company-side, we are just interested having a guard see the job-site page/workspace they are tied to, the manager just seeing the job-site(s) they are tied to, and corporate seeing all job-sites. The client-side would not see most of the system. They would mainly just see and be able to make change request to the SOP that govern our relationship.
Here are the features we are interested in regards to documents, communications, and performance tracking:
• Offline Copies -- saved version of page at the very least. We don't always have the best internet connections at our job locations.
• Tracking Usage -- making sure as each guard comes on shift that they view certain pages/messages/alerts every time. For instance, we want to make sure they see mission critical updates to our SOP every shift. Additionally, we would be interested that a certain form is filled out every shift (for example, an asset tracking form in which they verify that all items were in working order and accounted for when they start their shift). It seems that through brainkeeper and those types of programs this could be accomplished through the "watch" feature. These are "performance" indicators that I am interested in keeping track of on a per-guard basis. (eg, guard x filled out the asset tracking form 100% of the time they came on-duty over the past month).
• Certain Modifications Trigger Workflows -- this would be modifications to our SOP. Changes to our SOP orders can be initiated by the client, but must be approved by corporate. Another document that would trigger a work flow would be reporting a workplace injury. We would want to be emailed and notified in other ways if this form is filled out.
• Performance -- this is perhaps the one thing that goes a little beyond what I see brainkeeper.com and the likes does out of the box. We would be interested in a feature set like http://tribehr.com/social-hr-software/talent-management has for performance management. This could be a much diluted version, but I like the idea of public recognition, leader boards, badges, etc, on both an individual and "team" (job-site being the team) basis. Standard performance reviews and disciplinary action documents attached to an employee record would be nice too.
Additional Project Description:
01/25/2014 at 17:05 EST
• Messaging -- some type of communications. One to many, many to one. "Anonymous" whistleblowing-type box. These messages would perhaps show up in different places to categorize them/highlight their importance. For instance, an inspirational message from our CEO might show up in one place/font). However, a mission critical new procedure needs to be highlighted.
• Polling/Surveying -- we would to poll different groups (client, guards). Sometimes the results would be public, sometimes hidden.
• Tablet Ready -- not a must
• Email to Wiki, Office to Wiki -- nice, but not 100% necessary. I figure it could help with user adoption on our client end if they can email changes to the SOP.
• Visitor Log -- again, this is something I might have built out separately if it doesn't make sense to build it out here. What I am talking about here is a sign-in sheet to check in visitors to our job-site (eg, an office building or apartment building). Clients should be able to access and have permission to add an upcoming visitor to the list. They should be able to schedule them. A nicer feature would be if upon a visitor being granted access to a job-site, we take their picture as part of the sign-in process and it is connected to that record. There are functionalities that can start to go beyond this, such as printing out a badge for the visitor or doing a background check as part of the process, but this is perhaps for another time. Again, this is something I might have built out separately if it doesn't make sense to build it out here.
Message me if you have completed a project like this before and are interested in submitting a quote.