Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I want to build a coupon website like http://www.groupon.co.uk.
I have downloaded and installed the Drupal Distribution OpenDeals (you can study it at http://drupal.org/project/opendeals) which is about 80% of the desired website. It needs a little bit more setup and programming to reach the desired form.
Differences between the desired website and http://www.groupon.co.uk are:
- I want the possibility to include affiliate links in the Buy Now button
- The forms of payment should include bank transfer also. This way, the administrator can activate the coupon after he checks that the payment was done. This requires a different back-office management.
- I have a aweber account. The sign-up form should be integrated with that account.
- The website should be 100% functional from both sides: buyer and administrator. The reference in http://www.groupon.co.uk with the above mentioned differences
- Drupal expert is required
- This will be a long term project so full seriousness is required
- The change in graphics is not required. The OpenDeals theme is used.
- Experience in coupon websites is an advantage.