You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a CRE Loaded 6.5 Pro website we are looking to improve the website design. I have purchased this template: http://demo.algozone.com/oscommerce/OS03C00317/ . The CRE program and the template are fully loaded on the website already (on a sub page, as I don’t want the public to see the ‘work in progress’). I like the “clean” feel of this layout, but need the artwork altered to match our company branded look.
What I need is for someone to take this template and customize it to reflect the new “brand image” I have created on all of our printed materials. I am a design student and this is a project that started out as a school project but has now turned into a real business opportunity.
My brand consists of specific colors and fonts that I want to correlate with my other materials. I can provide a brand guideline brochure that I created with details on all company logos, artwork, layouts, colors, etc.
1. Redesign the website - I will work with the freelancer to create a design, providing all current digital logos, designs, etc. The freelancer will then need to product the layout & graphics (optimized), design CSS, and styles.
2. I would like all buttons, links, and artwork to have a consistent “brand” look
3. All pages and checkout process should have consistent “brand” look
4. Redesign the confirmation email have consistent “brand” look
5. Any other standard pages in the template to have the consistent “brand” look
Additional Project Description:
03/02/2012 at 11:34 EST
I wanted to clarify that the bidder I select will take my logo and brand guidelines files and create a new look for my template that ties in my logo and branded look so that my potential customers (we have not actually launched yet) will find the design to be a seamless look with everything else they see (from clothing tags to vendor tent) etc. Then code that all and make it work (as better outlined above). I am a graphic designer, but websites are not in my skill set. Thanks!
Also, you do NOT have to use the template I have, I would be just as happy with a new "template" design as long as it works with the branded look of my company (as seen in my 65page brand identity guidelines, which include store shots, vehicle shots, all stationary, and many more layouts that we use).