You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a webdesign company from Germany in need of a Joomla developer.
Since we are at full capacity at the moment we need a Joomla developer to transform our HTML/CSS code into a working Joomla website.
- xHTML/CSS comes from us - no HTML/jQuery neccessary! Just plain Joomla/PHP/smarty
- latest final Joomla release should be used
- two language website: German and English; all content (text, news, navigation, documents should be placable/editable in two languages)
- alle images that need a resize (thumbnails) should be resized automatically be Joomla/module/plugin
- full text search should be implemented; no special styling neccessary
- a simple sitemap should be implemented; no special styling neccessary
- navigation in the header: simple horizontal (level 1) with simple vertical flyout of one additional navigational level (level 2)
- navigation to the left on content pages: nested navigational hirarchy showing the contents of each main nav point down to level 4
We offer you a powerful webspace, ftp access, phpMyAdmin etc. for you to work under real server conditions, high end infrastructure located in Germany
Special modules/addons (all working in two languages)
- Start page: the image/news slider should be editable; at least 6 different news/images should be placable per language
- Start page: the news listing should be reading the meta data (image/thumbnail, headline, text, link) automatically
- Start page: shows an additional sitemap in the footer
- Content page: simple modules for formatted text, an image with a link
- Content page: news detail page with image gallery (pirobox provided by us)
- Content page: news listing for news items, automated
- Content page: products overview with image, headline, text and link
- Content page: product details, text and downloads including a gallery + html tables for download files; since not every product offers the same amount of information a flexible approach is mandatory. Some products offer just text, others just some pdf-files, others show the details as designed in our mockups
We are interested to buy additional modules if necessary in the near future since we will copy all content from the old typo3 system into the new Joomla website. Therefore smaller modules could be requested and will be payed additionally of course. These future updates are not part of this contract but should give you a perspective what will happen the next 4-12 weeks.
Please feel free to ask your questions.
Additional Project Description:
02/06/2013 at 18:09 BDT
Please find additional screens of our required modules/functionality as described above. Somehow only one upload was saved, this is the rest of the mockups.
02/12/2013 at 17:33 BDT
Important please read: Since all companies who showed interest in creating the Joomla website for us offered the HTML/CSS coding as an additional service we will be happy to award the job to the company who is willing to create the HTML/CSS part AND the Joomla part.