You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Website template ideas
Similar websites for ideas
The website should not look like this
http://www.conversationclass.co.uk/ This website is too cluttered and visitors dont know where to look first.
1. I want people to be able to register as users to the website and access a “Member Area” where they can send an email to us and download pdf student materials which have been uploaded to the site.
2. I want a short Skype demo lesson to be uploaded onto the front page of the website to show potential customers. I will create the video and email it to you.
3. The website should be available in English, Spanish and German. The content for these languages will be provided by me. The menus must all be interlinked so that visitors can stay on the same page and simply change the language for that page by clicking on the language button at the top of the website.
4. The website should have a drop down menu system located near the top of the website, similar to the Learnship and LOI Websites.
5. The website should have a contact form
6. If possible the website should be linked with the official Facebook page for the IE-Academy with a social network button installed at the top of the website under the language change button.
7. The website should have a footer with the copyright, email address and link to the legal information.
The drop down menus located near the top of the website (possibly under a changing banner similar to the Learnship website) should include the following
1. Home (Link back to the front page)
2. Online English Courses
3. In-house classes
6. Log in
Front page banner
The front page banner should include 4 graphics/photos showing, for example one similar to the first photo on this template http://www.globbersthemes.com/demo/oliverio/
Added into the graphic should also be a very brief text (provided by us) that fits with the photo being shown and the services offered by the company (for example Skype English classes and in house English lessons)
The content inc menu names and all pages to be added to the website will be sent to the designer in word docs in English and the corresponding texts in Spanish and German to be simply copy pasted into the appropriate page/menu etc.
The domain has already been registered and the hosting is from 1und1 with 1Gb of webspace, unlimited traffic, 1 My SQL database, and Joomla is already uploaded to the domain with the standard Joomla template installed (which can be deleted at the end)
The company logo is not yet finished but should be created before the 18th of May and can then be added to the website. The web content and translations to be uploaded will be finalized and be ready to send to the developer before the 18th of May. The project can be started before hand with a template upload and structure.
The deadline completion for the website is the 8th of June 2013.