You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The Idea / Problem to solve:
I go and read a blog (like it) and then the next time i want to read it, i cant remember the url for the blog. So I would like to build a website that allows you to blog , as well as read other blogs you like and add to your account (like book marking the blog).
I would like a website built that will connect social media sites within one site.(connects a number of social media sites together)
I would like to be able to have a website were people can login and have all their social media in one place.
1. A person can create a blog
2. read other peoples blogs that they have added to their account.
example: You find a blog you like and you add the page to your account (like your favorite blogs section)(retweet or send to facebook ect)
3. add all the blogs you read into your account and view them in the browser. (so you don't have to go site to site, add the blogs you read and read them in one place.)
4. update your status: and it updates the accounts you have attached to your account: twitter, facebook, linkedin, ect.
also be able to pick all or just some of the account you have.
5. read the updates of other people (your fiends from the other networks and comment on them.
6. Need a newsfeed like facebook or twitter with your friends blog and the blogs you read.
7. Ability to send messages to your friends who also have accounts within the site.
8. Search for blogs within the sites network.
I am thinking that modifying a facebook type clone site might be a good way to start and then customize it?