I would like a website designed that is sleek, minimal and clean but welcoming. I am a real estate agent and would like to use the website to build my profile about me. It should be able to be viewed on iphones and ipads and computers. I would like to have pages that i can edit and add my new listings too and add sold properties to another page. I would also like a page where buyers can opt in to receive information about new properties or my newsletter or a form where sellers can enter details for me to contact them regarding an appraisal. I will be filming a short video about me soon that i would like on the home page.
I can provide images where required. I would like to see some previous work before committing.
Additional Project Description:
06/19/2013 at 12:03 EST
Objective: A good looking sleek personal website for a real estate agent.
Technologies to be used: PHP (drupal if possible), HTML, MySql, Apache Server.
1. A website that user will be able to edit- To do this best way is to use a open source content management system (drupal) in other words we will built upon already built framework for these kinds of websites.
2. Home Page: About you and your video.
3. Listings Page: Page where people will see your listings and also you should be able to add and remove listings. (You did'nt specify what will listings consist of like images, names , address etc. This is required before the project beginning).
4. Sold Properties page: A sold properties page where if you change a status of a listing to sold will automatically come here or also you can add new listings directly here.
5. Newsletter and contact me: For this I would suggest instead of making a new page we will add this small text box at the side of each page so that users can see this directly since this is one of your prime object it should be accessible to the user everywhere.
6. Extensible: You can easily extend your website since the code that I will be writing will be well commented and also a documentation regarding the product will be provided so that if in future I am not available you can easily get this extended for your desired features in future.