You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a Zend Controller to:
- Manage list of lists:
- Add list
- Delete list (if not empty ask whether contents should be deleted as well)
- Set name of list
- Edit contents of list:
- Add entry
- Delete entry (confirm deletion)
- Change entry (undo button against acccidentally changes, see below)
- Copy entry from other lists
- Maximum number of lists will be set in init() of controller.
If current number of created lists is greater than this maximum number the contents as well as the name of lists>maximum can not be changed
- Lists and content shall be stored in an sqlite3 DB. The filename will be set in init() of controller
- In case file does not exist yet, it has to be created.
- There shall be no explicit save button, as soon as some value was changed, the new value should be put into the database.
- In order to prevent accidentally changes, keep a history of two other values in the database as well (-> undo button).
- All strings shown to the user (except own data (for example s1,s2) of the user) shall be presented with $this->translate().
- Contents of lists consists of several entries:
ri1, ri2, ri3: integer (choosable from a given list of values (1..10))
i1, i2: integer (input any value between 0 and 9999)
s1, s2: string (all characters allowed, especially äöü etc)
b1, b2: boolean (either yes or no)
r1, r2: string (choose several items out of list:
A - option1
B - option2
C - option3
D - option4
if option2 and option3 are marked, the value of string is BC)
All given values/options shall be defined at one place. They do not need to be configured from external files.
A typical line looks like:
ri1, ri2, ri3, s1, b1, r1, s2, b2, r2
- Each input shall have a '?' nearby which shows some help text after clicking/hover.
All such texts shall be defined at one place (remember $this->translate()).
- Input of numbers and strings shall be as easy as posible with as less as possible action from the user.
- The user shall know what field might be changed next (maybe by changing background color).
- Moving the mouse to the next input field ends editing of the prevoius one (and value will be stored in DB)
- Length of variable names must be greater than 8 characters,
- All pages shall work in all major browsers.
The resulting controller will run on a Debian Squeeze system. So all needed software shall be available as Squeeze-package. The usable Zend Framework version is 1.10.6. I am open for suggestion to improve things, so the specifications may be changed. I estimate that an experienced Zend and HTML expert will need about 3 hours to finish this project. In case you need more time please tell me the most time consuming steps.
After winning the contract, the task has to be finished within seven days. I need full rights to use the controller on my websites.
If the job is not 100% completed to the specifications you agree that there will not be a partial payment made for work done.
I pay 100% for complete work and 0% for incomplete work.