Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
the affiliate system is already build, Zombaio do the 99,99% part of the job.
What I need is to have my own website that manage my Zombaio affiliates programs.
Here is a list of features that I need:
- admin can add banners into different categories
- admin can add different programs
- admin can add different destinations pages
- admin can add more websites
- admin can send mass mail to all affiliates
- the system can collect infos about members of sites
- admin can set scheduling email to expired members, the email must contain the link to unsubscribe (in this way, expired members will not receive anymore email from me)
- user (affiliate) can select his favourite banner, program, destination page. The system will generate his own affiliate code
send me your idea,
if you need a special server requirements
if you can build all into a wordpress (so we can do the mass mailing with wordpress)
I add the zombaio api manual.
please only expert programmers
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)