You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This site is a Wordpress site with a private section where member can modify their profil.
We use :
Profile Builder Pro - http://www.cozmoslabs.com/wordpress-profile-builder/
At the end of the subscription form, there is some field only visible by administrator. I use the Hidden Field option from Profile Builder.
Six of those field must automatically subscribe the user to a Mailing List.
Automaticly, the mailing list must be updated after each modification. The user must NOT receive an e-mail everytime he is register/unregister to a list. The hidden field option is only available in 'text-area' ( No radio button, list, etc...) so the values 'YES' and 'NO' must be recongnize by Mailchimp so we can easily suscribe/unscribe user according to those value.
- Field 1 (7 choices / 7 different mailing list )
- Field 2 ( If YES, it register the user to a list )
- Field 3 ( If YES, it register the user to a list )
- Field 4 ( If YES, it register the user to a list )
- Field 5 ( If YES, it register the user to a list )
- Field 6 ( 6 choices / 6 different mailing listr)
The FAQ of the widget gave me this clue :
You have to create a function and hooking it to the following general extra-fields registration filter: wppb_register_'.$value['item_type'].$value['id'].'_general_filter (you must replace the $value['item_type'].$value['id'] with the data from the extra-fields table