I am in need of an API/Database expert. Basically I have a website that runs off of API databases, similar to that of a site like Rotten Tomatoes or IMDB. What I need is a section added to my website where users can type in information of their favorite movies or other projects, such as title, description, photo, etc. Then create an API code so that the work can be utilized throughout the rest of the site (for ratings, reviews, and comments).
It needs to be user friendly. I will provide the graphic design. I just need a programmer who can handle a complicated database type website such as this. Scope will be agreed upon before bid is accepted.
If confused, please p.m. me for more details.
Thanks for looking!
Please review my terms:
(((TERMS OF AGREEMENT)))
1) You will be paid in full if, and only if, the project meets my full expectations.
2) Payment will be transferred AFTER the entire project is complete.
3) The project will be complete after I am totally satisfied with the work you have performed. If the project reaches an impasse and you discover that your skills are not adequate, the project will fail and the payment will be void.
4) Your constant communication is very important. I will expect open communication with you at all times. Fluent English is required (please do not try to pretend you are a native English speaker)-- communication barriers are very difficult to deal with.
5) You are bound by this online agreement with Scriptlance that every and all creations designated and designed for this project are for the sole use of my own purposes. To release the creation (website) or information about this creation (finished or unfinished) or its premises to any other parties other than myself is a breach of this agreement, your payment will be void and legal action may be taken.
This all sounds pretty harsh, but I have had poor experiences in the past. I assure you I am pretty nice and easy to work with. Please consider these points, and thanks for your bid!