We are looking for a web developer or firm, to create a unique web-based accounting system for a client.
There will be several phases, but the phase this job is concerned is:
- Build a solid PHP/MySQL web application that was tested for major vulnerabilities
- Must be PCI Compliant
- Must be ready to be deployed to a secure cloud environment
-- If you provide the cloud hosting, tell us why we should choose your service.
- Completely Design and create the user interface and user experience for the application
-- All work's must be 100% original, except for photography which can be royalty-free.
Answer these questions:
1) Why should we choose you over the rest?
2) Did you read the entire description?
3) Did you provide us examples of your work, and can you verify this is your work?
4) Why are you even developing for the web, a.k.a. what is your purpose?
5) Communication is an important key factor here, so how can I contact you. How long do I need to wait?
6) Why did you pick your solution? This is especially a concern when you choose an already written script.
Ideal candidate will have:
• At least 3 years experience in interaction design for web applications
• A strong portfolio showcasing excellent web UI/UX design skills
• Outstanding conceptual design skills with experience creating storyboards, workflows, wireframes, and mockups
• Experience running usability studies and market analysis
• A strong sense of visual design, including a solid grasp of web design, front-end technologies, and usability principles
• Highly proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator
Additional Project Description:
01/25/2013 at 22:32 GMT
Out of request, here are more details:
Features for Phase One:
What our clients wants is a similar feature set of the major players of accounting, such as Quickbooks Pro 2013 or SAP!. When we mean similar, we do not mean clone. We have a plan of action of which only the details will be shared to the awarded person. The client is made aware the vast amount of features he/she wants, and so hence the phases.
Phase one will only be concerned about the basics of accounting. This is where you must be in good relationship of a C.P.A or accounting major to gain feedback or be an accounting professional to take this project on.
Any further details cannot be disclosed until a NDA is written when provided after job has been awarded.
TIP: DO NOT just send us brief, unappealing proposals. We want detailed proposals, and we WILL ignore your proposal if it looks like another template.