You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a few customization/configuration items that we need to complete for our OpenERP implementation. I have outlined the major items below. Please be skilled in OpenERP implementation, customizations, coding, and report engines before bidding on this project.
- Time card reports are currently shown monthly. We need a custom report generated that will only show the two week pay period, what categories were worked for that employee, and totals for the time period.
- A support module / help desk needs to be installed / integrated that handles post-sales support tickets. Any employee should be able to make a support ticket and tag it to a customer's account. Customers should be able to create a ticket from the customer-facing web portal. Customers should be able to e-mail a support@ e-mail address to generate a ticket. If a ticket is generated via incoming e-mail, the system should respond with a ticket number and ticket information. If the customer responds to this automatically generated ticket, it should update the ticket in the system. This is basic support functionality seen in most support ticket systems that support e-mail communications.
- Employees should be able to add private notes to a ticket that are not sent to the customer. Alternatively, employees should be able to add notes that ARE sent to the customer as a way to update the customer of the status of the ticket.
- Customers should be able to see all open / closed / pending tickets on the online portal.
- Monthly recurring invoicing will be done from the system. If a customer is entered in the system in the middle of the month, the first month invoice should be prorated, every invoice after that should be generated automatically on the first of the month.
- We have some customers that pay automatically via card, others that receive a paper statement via mail or e-mail and either a) call in with a card number or b) send a check. The system must send an e-mail to the customer with the statement. If the customer receives a paper statement, our billing staff needs a way to print a PDF of all statements. Paper statements should only be generated if the customer is set to a paper billing method.
- All monthly recurring payments should occur on the same day unless a one-time payment is processed by billing staff.
Please respond with any questions regarding this project. We look forward to working with you soon!