You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is an existing MySQL - PHP website for online advertising services
Site has landing page for Customer Registration and order / payment.
Site has basic Admin CP for Content Management and Customer Contact Management.
You will build a working demo on your own hosting test site and then you will deliver design and code and collaborate with our own programmer to integrate this module into our existing website.
Freelancer must confirm availability to work full-time on this project. Once the work starts, we will require your full-time attention to the project until it is finished.
Freelancer must follow existing naming convention for names of sql fields and tables.
Comment-rich code is a must.
Create design and code for a new multi-function Customer CP Module for the existing website based on the following requirements:
- Authenticated log-in
- Ability to complete Online Forms by Customer with pop-up explanations for each form fields
- Ability to upload files by Customer into Customer directory on the server.
- Internal Messaging system for communicating / ticketing between Customer and site Admin
- Customer online activity log
- Tracking all changes and keeping back up versions (history) of customer data / profile info
The most important component of the Customer CP Module:
- Create downloadable PDF files using data from Online Forms completed and saved by Customer.
- These PDF files are specific forms and contracts. Some forms are simple with only a couple of fields such as customer name and date. Some forms a bit more complicated with about 10-15 fields. But there are two types of Data Information Forms with close a 100 unique fields each, where some of these fields come with pre-set multiple choice values - entered either by check box or fall-down). The specific PDF designs will be provided.
The attached files show the examples of the one of most simple form (SimpleForm.PDF) and the most complex form (ComplexForm.PDF) that will be populated and created with data entered from Customer CP.
HOW TO BID:
When submitting a bid, please discuss OUR project, and solutions to OUR project needs as described here, NOT just your general experience.
Bidders who submit only the general description of their experience will be ignored.
In your PMB message, indicate what specific knowledge and technology you will use to solve challenges of this project.
If showing examples of previous work, please show us websites similar to ours.
we are most interested in your prior experience with design solutions for SQL-based PDF online.