I need a script for an experience gift website. It will essentially be a customised shopping cart. I’d like it to essentially be very similar to this website functionality wise (but I will be aiming at a different niche and will obviously change the look and feel). www.redballoon.com.au
1) Online shopping cart displaying gift experiences
2) Search by Experience, Location, Occasion, Recipient, Price
I don’t need Gift Baskets or Corporate options
3) After you’ve searched for an Experience I’d like to be able to refine the results by Price and Location on the left hand side (as example this page http://www.redballoon.com.au/indulge/day-spa-packages)
4) Sort results by Top Sellers, Rating and Price
5) Experience Detail page: needs to have a unique code, Description, Need to Know, and google map. It also needs to display reviews and links to similar experiences (“You may also like”). I’d like options to add to Cart and add to Wishlist. ( Page example: http://www.redballoon.com.au/indulge/day-spa-packages/bathhouse-and-massage-spa-retreat-2-hours)
Should also have a “Share this” button, so user can email or post to facebook. Needs to be a link to review the experience also.
6) Checkout – user needs to log in or register, select their delivery option and cart needs to add appropriate charges (set in admin panel). Payment via paypal. Gift voucher needs to be created with a unique gift voucher number, which will server to validate the voucher. Vendors will be able to login to their admin panel and check the validity of the voucher.
7) Voucher redeeming: I don’t need the online booking facility, but it may be added later if the site goes well. I just want basic functionality to begin with so users will redeem their vouchers offline. But the design to cater for it to be added later.
1) Need to be able to create vendors / give them access to the Vendor Admin Panel
2) Edit products/vouchers
3) Set up deliver Select several different gift voucher delivery options and appropriate charges:
• Download and print
And the ability to add more
4) Pay Vendor screen – Enter voucher number. Transfer payment via PayPal if vendor has paypal account, or mark as paid and manually deposit funds.
5) Reports by a date range on vouchers sold, redeemed, outstanding, commissions earned.
Vendor Admin Panel
1) Vendors need to be able to log in securely
2) Create, edit, delete their products, including uploading images
3) Validate voucher - Vendor needs to be able to enter gift voucher code to check that it is valid.
4) Payment screen - Vendor needs to be able to enter gift voucher code and request payment for voucher. Vender enters voucher number. Voucher is flagged as needing to be paid and an email sent to Admin.
I would like to see examples of your work, especially similar e-commerce projects.
thanks for bidding!