You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a talented designer to customise a standard WordPress template for a simple website.
Our client, a psychologist, describes her ideal website as empathetic, serene, relaxing, simple, professional, intuitive for a layperson and easy to navigate.
Potential customers of the website will be doctors, psychiatrists, lawyers, adults and older adults, couples, LGBTQ clients, clients seeking help with addictions. Please do not include references to children or families in your design, as these are outside our client’s target market.
Design requirements include:
- We help you be the person you want to be
- Cobalt blue / #0c1c8c
- Headshot from existing website, stock photography as listed in attached file (we will purchase approved images, please use comps from iStockPhoto in your design).
- Mobile friendly/responsive
- HTML5 and CSS3 standards compliant.
- Any custom fonts used should be freely available, e.g. through Google WebFonts.
- About Us
- - Your therapist
- - Accreditation and Memberships
- How we can help you
- - First Appointment
- - Collaborative approach
- - Evidence based therapies
- -Your goals
- - Depression
- - Grief & Loss
- - Drugs, Alcohol & Gambling
- - Self Esteem
- - Eating Disorders & Obesity
- - Chronic Pain
- - Relationship/Couples Issues
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
- Useful Information and Links
- Contact Us
Thanks for reading, and we hope to find a designer to work with in the near future.