Independent entrepreneur currently seeking an experienced developer versed in database driven site development. Automatic money transactions required, high security a top priority
This is a short-term contract based assignment with key defined deliverables. The project will be composed of milestones, with a percentage of payment given on the completion of each milestone.
- PHP developer with extensive experience building secure database-driven applications.
- Extensive experience developing ecommerce applications and securely handling cash transactions.
- Extensive experience with MySQL database setup, management and integration with PHP.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high standard of creative design skills and have ability to work with Adobe Fireworks, Illustrator and Photoshop to create HTML templates.
- Write standards compliant HTML code and know how to use latest HTML5 features.
- Must be able to develop a highly secure mechanism to handle unique votes for a ranking application based on user-votes.
- Write CSS code and have knowledge of the differences between CSS2 and CSS3 and common CSS browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with Linux and using SSH to setup and manage websites.
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to easily grasp concepts and use initiative.
- Close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols.
- Previous applications developed by the Applicant must be available for demonstration.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other equivalent Technical Degree plus over 5 years relevant experience
Apply for this position:
To apply send the following:
- Your updated CV/resume
- Links to applications you have developed before.
- Attach other examples of relevant work-experience or a portfolio.