You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
My company is looking for a deal a day website web site (like thingfling.com, deadlydeal.com, woot.com, etc.)
I saw a previous posting like this on this site before so I did use some of their description in my posting since I am looking for something similar.
We need all of the basic features with a few changes. We don't have a specific graphical layout in mind and are open to the designer's suggestions.
Preferably CSS based (tableless) and W3C valid (css and XHTML), but open to other options.
It must include the following:
- An admin console that allows us to upload items daily. Preferably with a way to upload up to a week's items at once.
- 1 deal at a time, with the ability to change the amount of time it is listed for (through admin console)
- The ability to keep track of every item sold based on the order they are purchased. One order for 3 of an item should be able to keep track of them in real time (i.e. ITEM A #57, #59, #59). This is very important. We can explain why once we've selected a freelancer.
- Automatically calculated shipping.
- community with sub categories (created and managed in admin area) and sub-section ("items") with full stats features for each product
- Blog with categories (created and managed in admin area)
- Faq page (with user friendly menu)
- FULL product STATS (with graphics, maps, hours, first/last buyer, etc.)
- countdown to deal ending (if it will not be sold before that time)
- Advertisement boxes (and admin with options to alternate different advertisings based on clicks, time, pages, etc.)
- News page and news box
- Box "discussions" (last community posts about the selling item)
- Ability to show tweets from company twitter account.
- Blog box (last articles)
- modular paying platforms (paypal, etc. – with the ability to add new modules in future, like in oscommerce)
Any further idea will be appreciated.
Preferably based on PHP/MySQL and you must provide the whole code and use rights at work conclusion.
Preferably someone located in the US, east coast would be better so there is no time difference.
Contact us if you need any further information.