You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a new high quality website creating with the detailed spec attached.
It is planned to be hosted on a linux server and we would probably prefer it is written in PHP, and if possible around Wordpress.
When replying if you feel it would be better coded differently let me know how and why
This site will need good clean coding which is fully compliant and marked up for ease. It is essential you can complete both phases competently. We are primarily looking for good coding over good design but of course would prefer both
The project is split into 2 phases. Below is a brief summary please read the spec for full information
- basic design and coding
- transfer existing pages/content to new site
- manage old urls to new urls
- set up on server
- ordering system.
- start the members area
- Q&A section
- expansion of members area, to allow more information to be stored in my account area
- creation of different types of members/registration - free and paid monthly or yearly
- quote/information requests system set up
- emails sent to invite members to purchase information
- information to be purchased by signed up members
- split payment systems set up via paypal API
- system to auto generate invoices/receipts
We will require 3 mths aftercare/support to iron out any bugs to be included in the quote
Of course we will be happy to pay extra as and when extras are added.
Payment will be split into regular milestones via freelancer, however the majority of the payment will not be released until Phase 1 and 2 are BOTH completed
For the right person/company we have ongoing work with development of a number of our sites.
Please feel free to ask any questions before quoting cost and timescales.
Please send examples of previous work that demonstrates similar custom coding that will be required in our project
Please do not bid if you do not have good feedback or experience
Please read the specification fully and quote the last sentence so I can tell you have opened the spec at least !!