You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
You can only participate in this bid by sending me an attachment of your proposal and quotation.
I will not read you bid if you did not send proposal and quotation.
The bid will end in 2days time and the bidder with the best proposal and quotation based on professionally and weight will be awarded the project.
Key characteristics of the website:
• The website should contain up to 10 pages (Homepage, with ‘search’ button; About the Project; People; Events; Publications and Outputs; News; Resources; etc.) with information and content provided by the project manager.
• The website must be fully editable online.
• The website shall be based on a user-friendly and popular open source platform / CMS solution. The following functionalities shall be ensured by the CMS solution: content separation, optimisation for SEO, scheduled publishing and in-context editing.
• The website must have expandable web space and bandwidth. It will allow for large files, pictures and videos to be uploaded.
• The website should allow further development / the introduction of additional features at a later stage (e.g. online registration form, organisation of a conference, etc.).
• Given that a substantial part of its audience should be abroad (including the Middle East), the website should be fully functional on the most common Internet browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer (from version 7), Safari, etc., and responsive on portable devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.)
• The website interface should be accessible from countries/regions using slow connections (or without ADSL).
• The website should include a zone with access restricted to members of the project only.
• Each webpage should include links to social networks, sharing buttons, Google Maps (or similar geo-positioning system) for events taking place, RSS feed, etc.
• Some webpages might be translated into foreign languages. Translations will be provided but icons for language selection must be available, where relevant.
You are free to make suggestion in addition to the above.