You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is about development of a "weblink sharing" website very much similar to reddit.com with somewhat less features).
My timeline expectation is 3 weeks as I already have designed the webpages. The remaining work is dynamic programming and HTML part.
Major features include:
1. A user can post weblinks.
2. Commenting (comments can be expanded and collapsed at theri heirarchical level)
3. Liking of posts only (not comments)
4. Sharing on facebook or twitter
5. User can send request to follow other users (no friend request as this is not a social networking website; i want to keep the things very simple and at "basic" level)
The development should be done from the scratch and i would review each of the codes with coding standards and comments.
I would also like to have good documentation about the development and database design.
I have already created all the business requirement, so that will save development time. I will share the business requirements in detail when we progress with the work.
Most important concerns:
1. Development should not take much time, but ofcourse should be allowed adequate time for quality work.
2. Maintaining coding standards and proper documentations.
3. Confidentiality of the work.