You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
http://www.PostPoems.org is a social site where poets and authors post and share their writings.
You will first complete all of the work on my dev site. Then after I have tested everything, we will schedule a time to make the same changes to my live site. Please document the process so that it can be replicated quickly and easily on the live site with no problems.
1) The site has three views that function like FB news feeds. One shows the most recent posts by members, one shows the most recent comments and one shows status updates. These views are site wide and there is no way to filter them by people you are friends with or whom you follow. I want to keep the site wide views, but I want to add a default tab that filters by people you follow or are friends with. If you don't follow anyone or have friends I would like it to suggest following or friending some people or suggest that you click the site wide tab to see everyone's activity. For the content types displayed by these views I would like a checkbox that the author can check to specify that only his friends can see the post, otherwise the post is public. This checkbox should apply to not only these 3 views, but also other views that display their content.
I also want to see if it's possible to combine all three things into a single feed/view with a filter to show only posts, only comments, only wall posts or all, and then also filter all 3 of those by friends or entire site.
2) I currently use the User Relationships module, but I am ok with changing that even if it causes everyone to lose their list of friends since the lists don't do anything now anyways. I want two way friendship type relationships and I also want one-way follow type relationships. The difference being that a follow relationship only notifies or shows public posts in the filtered feed.
2a) I would like each member to have a tab or block or some kind of nice looking view that shows all their friends and the people they follow. Possibly a grid layout with photos and basic info. I'm thinking a block or section on their profile and then an expanded page view of the same.
3) Notifications for people you follow/friend... I would like users to have the option of getting an email notification or pop-up notification on screen when someone they follow or friend posts something new... or comments on something... with posting and commenting being separate options that can be turned on or off. So they can choose to get notifications about new posts but not comments or both or only about comments, etc.
4) I want users to be able to Create new accounts using their Facebook account or link existing accounts to their Facebook and then be able to login with their Facebook account. I would like for it to pull data from FB including profile pictures and use that on their account if they want, but give them the option to change it on the site if they want.
5) I have FB and Twitter share buttons on most pages, but I want to streamline/optimize them to the latest methods and also add a "Like" button to all of the main content types as well as user profiles.
6) I want to add the option that can be turned on or off where if a user is linked to FB, it will automatically post activity to their facebook news feed for commenting or posting new content... with posting and commenting being individually selectable.
7) If they are linked to FB, I want them to be able to invite their friends to sign up and follow them on the site.
8) I also have some other random facebook related modules and seo modules installed, but I don't know if I need them. I would like them evaluated and either set up properly or removed as needed to meet best practices for the above requirements.
9) Add RSS for each individual user for all of their public posts with links on their profile and portfolio page to subscribe.