Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Hi I need a couple of fix ups (listed below) to occur to the http://mmrcwa.org.au/ website. I have attached images to help illustrate the requirements.
Please show examples of previous work in Drupal, in particular examples of video galleries you have setup.
I am open to suggestions on how to handle the Part 1 Video Component but please illustrate your suggestions with examples, links and images where possible. I am looking for an easy/simple system that works.
The second part of the project (Part 2 - link edit) is a simple link edit. This part of the project needs to be setup and carried out as outlined in the steps below.
The Job needs to be completed, tested and reviewed by me by 14.07.2012
Part 1 - Video Component
I want a video gallery that will just support YouTube videos.
The video gallery doesn’t need converting videos, uploading videos supporting mp4 etc.
It will just support YouTube.
- I can add YouTube videos to the MMRC Media Page
- I can add YouTube videos using direct link
- While I am adding YouTube videos, it should download the video thumbnail.
- I can configure/add the title
- Videos are aligned in 3 columns (see see Step-v-1.jpg) with Headings above each Thumbnail (size of thumbnail width: 200px Height: 130px)
- You play the video by clicking on either the Title or Thumbnail
- The Video needs to open into a new popup or new window (Step-v-2.jpg) to play in large sized video (size of video width: 678px Height: 382px)
I don’t want a complicated system
It can be Admin level editable
You can use any technology/module to accomplish the above, but please check with me if the solution will be acceptable first.
Part 2 - link edit
I just need the following to occur on the MMRC WA coming Events Page:
Coming Events (left hand menu link) -> MMRCWA-coming-events (page) -> Click on “The Second National Settlement Conference” link -> this opens the COA_CreatingOurFuture_InfoPack_purple.pdf.
NOT go to the Second National Settlement Conference Page.
Please see Step1.jpg, Step2.jpg, and Step3.jpg for exact steps that need to be taken.