Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We are looking for a LAMP based data marketing website. The website will have the following functionalities:
1. Currently we have access of over 1.2 million records of companies in 6 cities. The records are sorted and available as excel file. We want a visitors on our site to be able to buy the data online based on sorting. The sorting will be based on cities and industries. The output will be in form of an excel file. The process will run as follows:
- Visitors come on site and browse through details of databases available
- Visitors register
- Registered members can query our database on basis of city and/or industry. Query result would be number of records. (not details)
- Registered visitors can buy the latest data on per record basis subject to a minimum charge. Minimum charge is 50$. On top of that each record will be approximately 10 cents.
- The data will be generated on-the-fly from our databases
- Once payment is made and money received in our paypal account, the customer will get an email link from which he or she will be able to download the data for a fixed number of time over a period of 3 months.
2. Registered members will also be able to add their company data on to our website for a small fee of 10$ in 2 categories. For every additional category a price of 5$ will be charged.
3. Payment gateway will be Paypal.
4. The backend will have the following features
- Number of new companies added
- track for revenue generated per day/ month/ year
- ability to add articles. Articles should have a button to decide if the article will be visible in front end or hidden (written for SEO purposes only)
- edit data entered by clients
- approval of data before publishing
5. Selected vendor will be responsible for importing initial data from excel files into MySql database
Detail functionality brief will be issued to the the selected vendor.
Please submit your quote along with samples of relevant examples of data driven websites.