Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Rhea Theme will be provided to you,
1. Header must be changed to the new header that will be provided
2. The entire bar + everything inside it must be removed
3. The vertical line must be moved to the left to be the same distance from the border as the vertical line on the right
4. In the new website (see WEBSITE_1.GIF) there needs to be a post that always stays at the top. Unlike other posts it shouldn't have who was it written by, the date it was posted, comments, or anything else. This area will be used for "News" section. This can be made as a normal post, but edited so it always stays on top (Please look at WEBSITE_1.GIF #9)
5. As you can see on the website (WEBSITE_1.GIF) instead of tables that are currently used in the Rhea Theme, it was changed so buttons are used.
6. Tags & Posted In should be removed, Comments should stay
7 Same as #2, the entire bar needs to be removed with everything in it.
8. Buttons with ARIAL BLACK (14) as font (grey = neutral, green = highlighted)
9. As #4 described, this should be a post that always stays on top and can be used as a "news" section
10. When you are on the home page, the right column is empty and doesn't show anything, while the left column (#8) is showing with all the text
11. Header is lower then the original Rhea Theme header, the vertical line, and the "news" post is moved up, and so are the buttons
12. When a person clicks a button from the left column (#8), sub-categories will appear on the right side (also Arial Black, 14)
13. When a button is clicked on the left column, the middle changes from all the posts to other buttons
14. When one of the buttons are clicked, it's a drop down menu of what is inside of it (you can even call it a sub-sub category).
14A. These are images, when clicked on, it'll take the lightbox effect.
15. Plugin should appear on the backend of the wordpress theme in the "Settings" category
This is how the plugin will look like when it's first clicked o
1 - (LEFT) - A person can choose a category from the first table, the categories of the first table are the same ones as the categories that appear on the left column of website (they are connected, so if anything adds/edits/ or changes in general in this column, changes on the frontend of the website as well).
2 - (RIGHT) - When a person chooses a category from the first table, the third table (far right) shows the sub-categories of the option selected from the first table. (in case you are wondering, this category connects to the right side column of the front of the website)
3 - (MIDDLE) - Finally when a person chooses an option from the third table (far right), the sub-sub-categories will appear in the middle table. (In case you are wondering, this category is related to the drop-down menus)
4 - When a person chooses a option from the middle table, it shows all the sections that appear in that category.
* option_4 & option_7 are there to show how links work. How it works is a person clicks on "Add" (in any table) and category is added to the bottom of the table, then a person clicks on the newly added category, and clicks the "link" button, a popup appears with an option to add a link with "cancel/save" options. If there is a link, that means that you can't add any categories after that. So for example if option_4 is a link, you can't add a sub-category to the far-right (and of course middle) table through option_4
"add material" - when a person clicks on "add material" a new (and empty) section appears right underneath the section that it was clicked on. So if there is 80 numbers, and I am on number 55 and click on "add material", then a new box will be added and be #56, and everything else will move down one box (same process goes if something gets deleted, but in reverse of course)
16. This box has a set width, but no set height.
Additional Project Description:
05/26/2011 at 17:05 BST
Minimum height is 5 lines (so even if I wrote one word, if still shows the full box)., but if I want to write 10, 15, 5000 lines, then it should just stretch.
When a person clicks a button on the left column, it stays high-lighted.
The right column appears, and when a person clicks a button on the right column, that also stays high-lighted (so now 2 buttons are highlighted). Then when the person clicks any button in the middle, that also stays highlighted (now 3 buttons are highlighted).
Two buttons in the same category can't be highlighted.
When clicked on "HOME" everything goes back to neutral (no highlights, only left column shows, etc)
Theme must work right away, meaning that you send me a .ZIP file, I install it and it works right away. No going to myphpadmin or anything like that to edit extra information.
05/26/2011 at 20:58 BST
I will provide you with the current wordpress theme (all the files) + the .PSD file