You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I currently have the contract to do clothing store site. I need someone EXPERIENCE to take my PSD design/layout and do the following:
The business needs for this web environment are:
- Cross browser compatibility and dependability
- Full retail ability with online secure payment
- Guidance in regards to what is required from us and at what time it will be needed to have the project on schedule
- Simplicity in use for both the customer and the administrator
- Must be easily updated with simple addition and subtraction of products
Men = Sweatshirts, Sweatpants, T-shirts, shorts, underwear
Women = Sweatshirts, Sweatpants, T-shirts, shorts, underwear
Alumni = Sweatshirts, T-Shirts, Accessories, Sweatpants
Accessories = Backpacks, etc.
- Search engine with option to search all the individual categories
- My account log-in and shopping cart on the side that is continuously updated and shows the list and balance from any page on the website.
o Link under the tabs shows thumbnail photos of all products and their price. Click on the photo to get a full description and larger picture.
o Underneath each photo have add to cart feature
o If user is not logged in, this take you right to the log-in/sign-up page
o Once user logs in, the site automatically adds the product to the cart (Is this possible…? If not can there be a link to get back to the page where the initial product was?)
o Once an item is added to the cart, customers are taken to a cart page. This shows total of item including tax and shipping – customers can delete items from their cart on this page.
o Button on this page saying “continue shopping” – once a customer continues to shop they will be taken back to the page of their initial item and a summary of their cart will be displayed on the side of the website.
More specifics to follow, but I'm sure you get the idea. I need a fair price and please show me your experience with this level of work so I know you are capable of meeting requirements. Note it is a student council store so the budget is not huge, but should be fair.