You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Looking for a qualified individual to create a website for a custom tailor shop
The main function is similar in concept to the http://www.tailorstore.co.uk.
The objective is to build an interactive website for a tailor who sells custom made male apparels and business suits with a unique style created by the user.
Consumer’s interface specific functions:
1. The site should give users the options to make their own shirt AND visualize those designs. Functions reference to http://www.tailorstore.co.uk.
3. The site should give options for consumers to input their dimensions, details refer back to http://www.tailorstore.co.uk.
There will be three elements here: 1. Choose standard size; 2 Input their own dimension[ refer to tailorstore.co.uk]; 3 Book stylist to measure them
4. The site should able to recognize location through zip code[ US location]
5. The site should allow consumers to anticipate group deals [ Hence the site has to be able to support group deal initiation and anticipation function, similar to group on]
6. The site should support “deal of the day”
7. The site should provide calendar function allowing consumers to book appointment with our stylist, reference to http://www.bonobos.com/guideshop/; schedule an appointment
8. The site should be able to support sharing through facebook, twitter, and mails; The site should support invite your friends function through facebook, twitter, and mails; The site should be able to provide standard and customized email/ sharing information
Other generic functions for the site:
2. Abandoned shopping cart
3. Shopping cart
4. News letter
5. On line payment supporting PayPal AND credit card
6. Search & sorting
8. Optimized search engine
PC + Mobile (apple+ android)
Mobile have to be able to support basic functions; understand the difficulty to display the customized function on mobile phone, this function can be optional
Operational Front interface- to my internal employee
It has to be user friendly. By the time of finishing the project, you should provide us with the necessary knowledge to perform on the internal interface including but not limit to below:
1. CRM management
2. Consumer data base management including measurements for each person
3. Consumer purchase and repurchase tracking
4. Order placed and tracking system
5. Product/ sales/ fabric/ price updates
6. Provide newsletter framework
7. Easy and user friendly updating system
Additional design work: Logo [We have the idea of how it will look like, Just need computer to graphic it]
1. Selecting a provider and awarding the contract.
2. Providing visual illustration for the website architecture client provides
3. Applying the layout into a CMS template and providing a demo for it, including menu layouts[ architect already provided]
4. Providing a demo of the content and menu layouts.
5. Design & program the “suit and shirt customization” function and visualize it.
6. Design & program “Group deal” function
7. Design & program “make appointment” function
8. Design back office programs, including CRM and order & tracking system
8. Integrating the user/membership, group deal and payment into it
11. Linking all forms together and full testing of both forms and purchasing all together.
9. Ironing out all the wrinkles in the forms and reworking them.
12. Tweaking the site with respect to SEO and bug finding/testing.
13. Site acceptance.
14. Test launch 80% of payment for the job
15. 2 months after test launch- rest 20% payment + bonus up to 20% + feedback given to Getafreelancer.com.
What we are looking for
--- Please bid only if you can make this happen and have an idea what we are looking for. Totally generic bids will not be considered. This is not an ordinary webshop.
--- Please provide us with a timeline for the realisation of the project.
--- The budget for this is US$ 1500