You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking into getting an ecommerce system. Instead of products, people can place lunch orders through the site, the orders are then delivered to the set locations specified by the shopping cart in one particular region. We are looking to branch out into different regions as a franchises, and do not want the franchises to manage products on the cart, but also want orders and payments for their branch sent directly to them. What we need is a system that will allow them to take orders for specific regions that then get emailed out to that region manager. The want the website main hub to manage all products, so regional managers can only view orders that are specific to their region.
We like to use Woocommerce for most of the websites we build, so if it was functionality that could add onto this that would be great, rather than creating an ecommerce system from scratch.
If you bid on this project, please message us with the solution you think will best fit this project, all other bids will be ignored. Additional details are below.
The project will be an online ecommerce website that allows parents to go online and purchase their child’s lunch for the day, as well as the business and catering service that provider offers. The orders will be sent through to regional branch manager to complete and take to school.
The website design will be modified and cleaned up, to give it a clean, fresh and user-friendly look.
1. The website needs the ability to add new regions for school lunches
2. Administrators from each region will have the ability to view orders that have been placed online only, they will not be able to change website content
3. Parents will have the ability to select what spread and salad is on a sandwich before adding it to their cart.
4. When a parent sends an email enquiry through the website, they can select the region they are from, this will then send the email enquiry on to t he appropriate team.
6. Menu items (products) will be able to be published onto the live website or set to a draft for publishing later. This will also allow you to unpublish ( take down from the public website) items that are not available one week, then publish them again the next week rather than having to create them from scratch again.
7. Menu items will have the ability to be duplicated and modified, rather than having to recreate the item again.
8. Parents must be able to add their kids and order lunch items for each child in one go, rather than placing multiple orders.
9. Parents will have the ability to login to their account which will save their previously entered children’s information for use again. Website administrators will also have the ability to login and reset parents passwords.
10. Payments will be processed immediately through PayPal, this allows users to use their existing PayPal account or a credit/ debit card. Payments can also be made through direct debit